1. The duration of the match shall be 20 minutes each way. The competition is 7-a-side.
2. There will be no replays in matches up to the semi-finals. If the scores are level at the end of normal time 5 minutes each way of extra time must be palyed. If the scores are still level, the match shall be decided by the taking of penalties according to FIFA Rules.
3. In the semi-finals, the duration of the game shall be 20 minutes each way. Replays may be played providing the match was played within the limit date. Replays must be played within seven days of the original match. If the semi-final was not played within the limit date it must be played to a finish at the first attempt with 5 minutes of extra time each way if necessary and if the scores are still level, penalties shall be taken in accordance with FIFA Rules.
4. Semi-final replays shall be of 20 minutes each way plus 5 minutes each way of extra time if necessary. If the scores are still level at the end of extra time, penalties shall be taken in accordance with FIFA Rules.
5. The Final will be of 20 minutes each way and if the match is drawn at the end of normal time then 5 minutes each way of extra time shall be played. If the scores are still level at the end of extra time, the Trophy will be shared.
6. Maximum squad size is 14 players.
7. A size 4 match ball is to be used. All rules are as for Mini-Soccer, therefore there is no offside.
8. Failure to keep to the limit dates or to the Rules of the competition may lead to disqualification.
9. Results must be sent to John Williamson (01623 882674 or 07973 343890) or to Mike Simmonds (0115 9313299) by both schools within 24 hours.